We’re Still Open!
Wed: 10am – 3pm
Thur/Fri/Sat: 8am – 9pm (PIZZA! 4pm-9pm)
Sun: 10am – 3pm
NEW Portia’s Pizzas!!!
In order to protect our staff and customers, we are implementing the following sanitation orders per the CDC:
• Using hand sanitizer before and after every transaction
• Sanitizing cash register, stylus, counter, door handles and doors –both inside and out—and merchandiser coolers, if touched, after each customer
• Providing hand sanitizer for customers
• Adhering to, and providing, the 6 ft distance guidelines for check out and pick up
• Providing curb-side delivery and free delivery (within 5 miles) to our customers
*Per the Governor’s orders we must request that customers that have any illness related symptoms to stay home at this time. Please do not come in if you have a fever, runny nose, cough, chills or body aches or sore throat. Please expect our team to confirm you are symptom free upon check in.
Welcome to all!
By choosing to eat at Portia’s Diner you become part of our mission to keep local and chemical-free foods available and plentiful, all while strengthening our community, lessening the impact on our earth, and enjoying a healthy and satisfying meal. We refuse to compromise on quality and source our foods from organic and local farmers whenever possible.
We use no animal products in the production of our foods.
We source organic and chem-free products and never use any dirty dozen ingredients.
We source our ingredients only from non-genetically engineered organisms.